Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Must be the full moon

I have noticed several people mentioning that they have been a funk this past week. Do you think it might be a pre-full moon thing? I just realize that I have been feeling that way too. Actually told my boss last week that the management at work sucks. Hows that for balls. But I feel much better, not that the management still doesn't suck. I have been so mad about the job lately I was going to blast a post about it but didn't. They have moved out central pharmacy clear across the state and our supplies will be shipped UPS. Great. It may actuallybe better than what we have now. An incompetent pharmicist that can't keep up and we are always 3 to 4 weeks behind on getting our meds. and we can only order a month supply at a time. Well gee. the scrip runs out sometimes before she can fill it. Then our medical director, who is chicken liver to walk across the prison yard, puts a cap on the floor stock we can have on hand. So it makes us work in an unethical way, juggling meds, borrowing from one to another and hoarding meds if some are discontinues or IM leaves us. Just like women to try to fix and patch things you know. Instead of just saying we don't have it, file a greivance, but we don't want to see people without their meds so we cont. to juggle. Its really crap, and I can't leave soon enough. So there, that is my plan, to just get out of it all. Now I really do feel better. Next post will be a very positive upbeat one.

3 comments:

The Village Idiot said...

I am in a funk all the time, because I am funky,

i got it going on in a bad booty shaking funk groove.

oh, hold it, you meant a bad funk.

nevermind

i am,
the idiot

FC said...

Oh yea! Rant Mom!! Its good for ya!! When you know your time is running out somewhere.. all the crap you've been dealing with gets unbearable. been there got a t-shirt!.. Set a date! Lets go with it already! Hugs!

Hippie girl said...

I agree with what everyone else said so I don't have to say anything except do you need help packing?