Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 2

So far so good. Day 2, enjoyed a bowl of usual oatmeal, walnuts, and ground flax, but added the strawberries and soy milk. Quit good and kept me full all morning. Took a brisk walk and painted on a cabinet I am doing for SIL while she is away. For lunch I had a slice of toast with peanut butter. The bread was as close as I could get to gluten free. It is Ezekiel bread made from sprouted grains. Really good. I added a can of cannelli beans to the vegetable soup I made yesterday and a few almonds for snack. I forgot to mention the soup I made. I cooked fresh green beans, yellow pepper, celery, carrots, and green onions about 10 min. then put it juice and all into a blender to make a sort of cream soup, but no cream, Added some seasoning. Not bad.
For supper tonite I had brown rice, a little more veg soup and a salad. Have been drinking lots of water, no soda. Drank the last one Fri. LOL. I got out my small coffee maker and just made one mug of decaff this morning. No headaches! Yeah.

I know this sounds really boring and nuts but I think I am enjoying having control over what I eat and to eat with planning and not just snacking so much. Anyone interested the plan is from a book called Quantum Wellness Cleanse by Kathy Freston. I already know what I will have tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Spent a very quiet Mothers Day, just me and the dog. Got messages from both kids, so that was nice to be remembered.

Called to check on sister who had major surg Fri. She has been up in a chair and doing well. Her hubby said when the Dr. came in to see her she cried because she was so happy to finally have the surgury after being put off so many times. I think she will heal up and be OK

No comments: