Total Pageviews

Friday, May 15, 2009

Here we are back in Kansas, Toto!

I headed out this morning at 6:30 and now I sit in a motel in Kansas. Will make it on in tomorrow to Mo. Sort of tired, but I enjoyed the trip. Taking a different route that is more direct, should be less miles, but alot of 2 lane highways. Traffic has been sparse, everyone must be on the interstates. I really enjoy driving thru all the little towns. What catches my eye: the real old stone buildings, whether they are old court houses, school houses, or what ever. I saw the marking on one that said 1888. Saw some in fields, all vacant with no windows. How sad, if only the walls could talk huh? Maybe someday I will do a slow road trip and stop and take pictures of old buildings. Would make a cool album.

I am sort of avoiding thinking about what I have to do when I get to Mo. It sort of breaks my heart to dismantle my little books store, but then I try to think that something else is in store for me and I just need to move on. Right? At least thats what my head is saying.

Been trying to stay true to my health cleanse, at least the best I can do on a trip. I won't bore anyone with anymore details. I do just have to say that I notice since I have cut sugar out I don't seem to be as hungry. thats a good thing,

Come on Toto lets get out of Kansas tomorrow. Woof, Woof.

No comments: