Total Pageviews

Monday, May 25, 2009

I have a plan, I think

Sales have been great this week. Been keeping the store open every day. Daughter and 3 grand daughters came up yesterday for a not long enough visit. Lol, At least we had a quiet time for a bit.

If sales stay good all week, I am trying to decide if I should have a "bag" sale on Friday. Depends on what I find out this week. Will be calling a couple local used book stores and see what they would do for me to take what is left. Still have about 2,000 books. Plan to stay open thru Fri. Pack up whats left to sell to another book store or take to the auction. Then Get myself loaded up Sun and head home on Monday.

Hubby has called several times to find out where to find things. Did I mention he called once and asked what to do with the load of cloths in the washer, (in water). I guess I turned the washer off and then left the next day and they had been sitting there almost a week when he found them. Makes him miss me, huh?

No comments: