Total Pageviews

Friday, September 29, 2006

Is anyone there?

I know the blog is just for me to blather on and on with my own thoughts to entertain myself, but since I get no comments from anyone any more I can't help but wonder if any one is out there. Gee if I thought no one was reading this I might just tell some really juicy stuff.

Getting our babies home this weekend so will be posting alot of donkey pictures I am sure. Business has been better this week, so glad of that. Have taken in alot of books on trade this week also.

Oh, and gas is down to 1.96$ now. Wow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here!!!

Anonymous said...

I , ypur sister here. I read you all the time . Your post are creative and funny .love Marge

Anonymous said...

Ricky was here, too!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ricky! How are You?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I felt confused. The night that Suzanne drove on Dixie down.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was the battle of New Orleans, then I found that it was not a real. Talk to Suzanne! Then to the Warden. He has a good good speech.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all, thank you Ricky.
And so on!