Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Quote

I seem to like to quote things that I read that seem to have a deep meaning to them. I am reading a book now by James Patterson. Not all of his books are mysterys. This one is called: Sam's Letters to Jennifer. A really good read. Anyway there is this quote in there.

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."


Isn't this the real truth? We always are looking ahead to something else/more, and real life is the everyday stuff. So guess we need to slow down and smell the roses, don't take everything so serious. Another quote I like is "don't sweat the small stuff, everything is small stuff" Just my thoughts for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi d.c. you sister here . things are slowly getting better . I'm going to P T. 3 days a week now.I agree with your post. sometimes just living day to day takes all our energy .love you