Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Aquarius, yes, thats me!!

AquariusJanuary 20 - February 18
There is no question about it, dear Aquarius, you have been working hard these last few weeks. As an approaching deadline looms, you may find yourself waking up at night, running numbers through your head and mentally rewriting project proposals. It's exhausting, to be sure, but know that the end result will make all this aggravation worthwhile.

Well since I just had my taxes done this week, I think this fits very well. Looks like I might be able to go ahead with remodeling my bathroom!!

Have a great weekend. Dark and stormy here today.

3 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Looks like we have a few things in common. We are both exercising and eating no processed foods. We both love books, I love the smell of a book shop, cannot resist going into one when I walk by one. I am SAgittarius but my other half is Acquarius. The sign horoscope is somewhat true for him to as we have just completed moving house here and finalising all the bills at the old house..now in with the new.
Have you read the book titled, "The 5 people you meet in Heaven"? I am yet to read it, and I believe once you pick it up you cannot put it down, and the story never leaves your mind.

Cazzie!!! said...

Oh, and we are both nurses :)

dc said...

Hi Cazzie, thanks for stopping by. Yes I have read the book and saw the movie, very inspiring. You will love it and want to keep it forever. Did you read Tuesdays with Morrie? I enjoyed that, I see there is another one I have not read, One More Day. Don't have any of them on the shelf just now. I enjoy your comments. Thanks again! dc