Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting

Happy Valentines Day to all,

I enjoyed my day off Monday, even though it was cold and rainy all day. At least we could be thankful that the rain was not freezing to ice. I headed out early and went to Ar. to spend the day with my favorite daughter and go book hunting. Both ventures were very successful! We had a good time even though she was coming straight off of working 12 hrs. Don't know how she does it. Guess at her age I was doing the same kind of thing. Glad I don't do that any more.
I came home with about 100 books to add to the store, so that was good.

Business is good some days and not so good others, but guess that's the way it goes. I still keep busy. Have opened an act. with Amazon and with E-Bay. Have several books listed on Amazon now and will get my feet wet with the other this week. I watched a set of 103 Louis L'Amour hardback leatherette books sell for over 400$ And another set of 109 books for over 500$. I have over 80 of them, I thought I would get them listed as soon as I am sure I know what I am doing. I don't usually deal in hardback books, but bought these up on a good deal from a young man wanting to unload them. And I have started ordering books from Amazon for customers and adding a couple dollars fee on for the service. Shoot I even got a box of candy bars and put on the counter to sell. Oh, and I got one of the real estate plastic boxes for flyers and put out by the front door and made up new flyers to keep in it.

Well best get back to the tax stuff. Wish me luck. dc

No comments: