Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 17, 2007

May The Bird of Happiness Fly Up Your Nose!!

The blue birds are back and checking out their old nest boxes. I just love them. Also the mocking birds are mating and looking for nesting places. Last year they nested in the grape vines and in the honeysuckle. I about drowned some babies when I was spraying Mircle Grow with the hose on the honeysuckle. Reminds me of the time I lived here before and I was fertilizing a flower bed with the miricle grow and noticed some movement and looked down and there was a nest of baby bunnies, all wet!! Didn't seem to hurt them, always wondered if they grew bigger than usual. You Think???

4 comments:

Betty said...

I'll bet they grew until they were as big as jackrabbits.

Anonymous said...

Che belle cose e che bei complimenti ancora mi toccherà scoprire.

dc said...

Gee Anonymous, I don't speak spanish, but looks like a compliment there. Thanks DC

Anonymous said...

Betty I'm very very sorry for all the times I made you suffer.