Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 02, 2005

re: Sunday Book Club

A couple thoughts, since I was picked to choose the first book, How about we have people leave some comments here on this site for me. First maybe look thru and give me names and authors of books read in the last couple mo. Would be fun to just see what commonalities we have. Bet there will be many. Second maybe to start with I will pick one that maybe we have all read and we can have a discussion on it. Then we can pick one book a mo. to read and chat about. Maybe take turns recommending books then taking a vote or something to pick it. But feel free to post opinions of any book that has been good, bad, funny, stimulating or what ever. Any other ideas please feel free to jump in. Will be fun to see how this site goes. I will list my books under the comments also. dc

No comments: